On April 5, for the CalTax Foundation’s April webinar, Eversheds Sutherland Partner Tim Gustafson will help discuss the OTA’s procedures for designating precedential opinions, closely examine some precedential opinions of interest, and analyze how authoritative these opinions will be for future OTA decisions. For more information and to register, click here.
In addition, on April 6, members of the SALT team will present a state and local tax seminar on a variety of state and local tax topics for the Denver chapter of TEI. Speakers and topics include:
- The SALT Litigation Landscape: Trends & Developments – Jeff Friedman and Liz Cha
- 2022 SALT Legislative Outlook – Nikki Dobay and Charlie Kearns
- The State of New York: A New York Update for Non-New York Based Businesses – Ted Friedman and Michael Hilkin
- All Things Digital: State Taxation of Digital Goods and Services – Michele Borens and Charlie Kearns
- Local Taxes: Developments in Increasingly-Aggressive Local Taxation – Nikki Dobay and Tim Gustafson
Finally, Eversheds Sutherland Partner Charlie Kearns will present a webinar during COST’s 2022 Sales Tax/Audit Virtual Sessions webinar on April 7, covering various aspects of the Permanent Internet Tax Freedom Act. For more information and to register, click here.