On May 16, Eversheds Sutherland Partner Nikki Dobay will present Basic Unitary/Filing Methods and State and Local Practice Overview during COST’s SALT Basics School in Atlanta, GA. For more information and to register, click here.
On May 17, Eversheds Sutherland attorneys Maria Todorova and Justin Brown will present The Corporate Income Tax Base and Advanced Domestic State Adjustments during COST’s Intermediate/Advanced State Income Tax School in Atlanta, GA. Nikki Dobay will present Gross Receipts Taxes/Modified Gross Receipts Taxes. For more information and to register, click here.
On May 18, Eversheds Sutherland Partner Jonathan Feldman will present Manufacturing/Construction Sales & Use Tax Issues during COST’s Intermediate/Advanced Sales & Use Tax School in Atlanta, GA. For more information and to register, click here.
In addition, the Tax Practice Group is sponsoring TEI Region 10’s 42nd Annual Tax Conference in La Jolla, CA from May 16 to 18. Speakers and topics include:
- Diversity and Inclusion – Maria Todorova
- Audit Panel – Jeff Friedman
- M&A Panel – Maria Todorova
For more information and to register, click here.
Eversheds Sutherland Partner Charlie Kearns will present a Remote Work session during the National Conference of State Legislatures in Seattle, WA on May 18.
Finally, several members of the SALT team will present during the TEI Los Angeles’ Chapter SALT seminar in Hawthorne, CA on May 19. Speakers and topics include:
- 2022 Litigation Round up – Jeff Friedman and Michele Borens
- 2022 SALT Legislative Outlook – Nikki Dobay and John Ormonde
- Local Taxes: Developments in Increasingly-Aggressive Local Taxation – Nikki Dobay and Michele Borens
- Combined Reporting – 80/20’s and Other Issues – Jeff Friedman and Cyavash Ahmadi
- Taxation of Digital Goods and Services – Jeff Friedman and Michele Borens
To register, click here.