Next week, Eversheds Sutherland is pleased to sponsor the Tax Executives Institute (TEI) 77th Annual Conference in Scottsdale, AZ from October 23-26, 2022. Registration and event information can be found here.
Members of the Eversheds Sutherland SALT team will present on the following topics:
- October 24 − Around the States – Everything You Need to Know About the Top State and Local Tax Issues – Maria Todorova
- October 25 − NOLS: The Most Valuable State Tax Assets You Only Think You Have – Charlie Kearns
- October 26 − A Tax Family Feud: An Interactive Discussion of Tax Department Challenges and Opportunities − Jeff Friedman
In addition, Eversheds Sutherland is supporting the Council on State Taxation (COST) 53rd Annual Meeting from October 24-27, 2022 in Orlando, FL. Registration and event information can be found here.
Eversheds Sutherland SALT Partners are presenting on several topics, including:
- October 26 − Locally Administered Sales and Accommodation Taxes: Compliance Burdens and Constitutional Concerns – Nikki Dobay
- October 26 – The Next Chapter in Transfer Pricing – Michele Borens
- October 27 – The Limits of Administrative Deference – Jonathan Feldman
View and learn more about past and upcoming events and presentations for the SALT team.