This week, Eversheds Sutherland is proud to support Tax Executives Institute’s 2023 Annual Conference—75th Anniversary Celebration. SALT Partners Todd Betor, Ted Friedman and Tim Gustafson will contribute to the comprehensive program that will include nearly 40 sessions focused on US federal, international, and state and local tax, as well as Canadian tax, financial reporting, and corporate tax management issues.
Presenters and topics include:
- Tim Gustafson – Recent Developments in State Income Tax
- Todd Betor – Accounting for State and Local Taxes: The Basics Every In-House Tax Professional Should Know
- Ted Friedman – National SALT Litigation Update
In addition, Eversheds Sutherland is a proud sponsor of the 30th Annual Paul J. Hartman SALT Forum, held October 23 – 25 in Nashville, TN. The forum will discuss current developments as well as the practical solutions and planning opportunities in structuring and reporting state and local tax transactions.
Speakers and topics include:
- Jeremy Gove – “Do the Due:” What To Do With Due Process
- Maria Todorova – Market-Based Sourcing – Looking Through the Looking Glass
- Jeff Friedman – 86-272 Sourcing and Nexus
Finally, on October 24, SALT Partner Dan Schlueter will cover current property tax developments and litigation during the 2023 Broadband Tax Institute (BTI) Annual Conference, held in Scottsdale, AZ.