Eversheds Sutherland is a proud co-sponsor of the 2017 TEI Region II Tax Forum taking place June 5-6, 2017, at the Borgata Hotel in Atlantic City, New Jersey. The Tax Forum will include five plenary and eight breakout sessions offering a wide selection of federal, international, and state and local topics. View the full program brochure. An estimated 11.5 hours of CPE credits or 11.5 hours of CLE credits will be available.
The Eversheds Sutherland Tax Team presentations are listed below. Eversheds Sutherland will also sponsor the hospitality reception from 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. on June 5.
- Federal Tax Reform
ES Speaker: US attorney Taylor Kiessig
- OECD Developments
ES Speaker: UK Partner Ben Jones
- IRS Audit Update
ES Speaker: US Partner Amish Shah
- State and Local Income Tax Controversies
ES Speakers: US Partners Marc Simonetti and Todd Lard
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Federal and State Tax Implications
ES Speakers: US Partners Robb Chase and Maria Todorova
- Federal and International Partnership and Joint Venture Developments
ES Speakers: US Partner Karl Zeswitz and Ireland Partner Alan Connell
- Regional State and Local Tax Update
ES Speakers: US attorneys Open Weaver Banks and Nicole Boutros
- Ethics: Diverse Workforce
ES Speaker: US Partner Vanessa Scott
- Managing Federal and International Tax Controversies
ES Speakers: US Partner Tom Cullinan and UK Partner Giles Salmond
- State and Local: Alternative Tax Litigation
ES Speakers: US Partner Carley Roberts and US attorney Andrew Appleby
- Accounting Methods—Significant Issues and Tax Planning Opportunities
ES Speaker: US Partner Ellen McElroy
- Transfer Pricing Developments: International and State and Local
ES Speakers: US Partner Eric Tresh and Italy Partner Marco Melisse
- The $225 registration fee covers all of the technical sessions, breakfast, lunch and refreshments on both days, as well as our Monday evening reception.
- Breakfast, luncheons and the reception are open to spouses, guests and vendor-sponsors as well.
- To reserve your hotel room, use the Tax Executives On-Line Booking Link or call (866) 692-6742 and mention the TEI Conference Code GBTAX17A.
- Golf, casinos, transportation to the Boardwalk, spa and other activities are available at all times; arrangements can be made. Attendees will be responsible for fees/costs.