August 29, 2018
Council on State Taxation (COST)
Eversheds Sutherland is a proud sponsor of the COST Mid-Atlantic Regional State Tax Seminar on August 29, 2018, in McLean, Virginia. Join us to network with your peers and receive the latest information on significant state tax issues for the Mid-Atlantic states. Registration information can be found here.
Our Eversheds SALT team is participating in several presentations on hot SALT topics:
- Federal Tax Reform: Overview of the State Tax Impact of Sweeping Changes – Jeff Friedman
- Sales Taxation in the Post-Wayfair World and Modernizing State Sales Tax Systems after Wayfair – Michele Borens
- Current Legislative Developments in the Mid-Atlantic States – Jeff Friedman
- Discussion of State Tax Cases and Issues to Watch – Jeff Friedman and Liz Cha
- State Tax Policy Update: 2018 & Beyond – including Certain Federal Legislation – Todd Lard
- Latest Developments in Approaches to Alternative Apportionment – Michele Borens and Justin Stone
We hope to see you there!