We hope you enjoy this very special edition of the Sutherland SALT Shaker newsletter.
In this issue:
- Colorado Considering New “Bummer Taxes” on Transactions Related to Consumption of Marijuana
- BOE Rules that P.L. 86-272 Is Not Applicable in California
- Maryland Proposes a “Relative Tax”
- Blow the WhISTLE! Proposed Legislation Startles State Tax Community
- New York Amends False Claims Act to Encourage Tax Directors to Report Employees Who Make Errors on Returns
- MTC “Super-Audits” to Become the Norm in 2014
- SALT Pet of the Month: Sparkles the Unicorn!
Read the full April 1, 2014 Sutherland SALT Shaker newsletter.